- 180 km² exploration license – Joint Venture with Ezana Mining.
- 5 major VMS trends mineralized zones. Total over 20km long.
- Numerous untested VMS gossans along trends with significant orogenic gold potential
- Limited drilling previously done on Argo and Keel VMS zone (~60 holes) intercepted significant grade and widths of gold and base metals
- Highlights of recent drilling include:
KL-006: 17.85m averaging 3.95 g/t Au, 45.5 g/t Ag, 1.4% Cu and 1.6% Zn
AR-001: 6.57m averaging 1.34 g/t Au, 54.3 g/t Ag, 6.3% Cu and 1.7% Zn
AR-005: 13.6m averaging 1.35 g/t Au, 16.9 g/t Ag, 1.1% Cu and 1.7% Zn